This is a new position within a large US based EPC who are expanding heavily throughout the Southern US states particularly through the Texas region.
The client have had excellent success in the state so far and have established relationships with major Utilities but are now looking to grow and compete with long standing Utility focused contractors.
We are working together to recruit an experienced Substation Construction Professional with an extensive knowledge of the industry to be a major factor in the growth of the expanding business.
An ideal candidate for this role will have a strong knowledge of the Texas state including the companies that operate within the utility industry, has experienced overseeing and coordinating various construction sites, managing crews and could bring new personnel to the business.
- Managing multiple substation construction sites
- Handling a number of direct management reports
- Overseeing and working with the project management division
- Ensuring the company code of quality assurance is met throughout all projects
- Engaging with clients identifying in new business ventures
- Growing the company project portfolio
- Structuring potential new business pipelines
This is an ideal role for a candidates that have been working in an Construction Management role, overseeing crews and working alongside project managers and who want to progress into more of a client facing position.
If this is something you would be interested in discussing in much more details please email email@example.com