Field Service Representative - West Africa - Permanent Role - 28/28
My client, a small independent Oil & Gas Operator, is currently looking for a Mechanical Field Service Representative for Offshore West Africa.
- This position is working Offshore maintaining all Mechanical Equipment on an operational asset.
- Extensive experience maintaining Solar Turbines Equipment
- 5+ years’ experience
- Valid Offshore certificates
- Extensive experience working on an operational FPSO or a Platform
- English Language; Written and Oral. French, Spanish or Portugal beneficial.
The rates: Negotiable Monthly Salary.
This would be a permanent role on a 28/28 rotation, and 6 hitches per year.
- Rotation Uplift: 25% country uplift (applied to Gross basic salary)
- Rotation Premium: €100 Euros per day when in country (Starts when in country). This is equivalent to roughly an extra €16,800 per year.
- Bonus: This would be dependent on a number of factors including Company Performance, Asset Performance and Individual Performance. It would be up to 50% of Gross Basic Salary.
- Pension: This will be a 9% contribution by the company… if in the UK into a Pension or cash if outside of the UK.
- Private Health insurance, competitive international package for yourself and relevant dependent family
- Dental and Optical benefits for yourself and relevant dependent family
- Life insurance at 4x your basic salary
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Critical Illness and Accident Insurance
- Housing: Provided by client when on rotation
- Transportation: Provided by client when on rotation
- Flights: Economy / Premium Economy
If this could be of interest, please email your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and do feel free to pass on my details.