My client is looking for a Project Manager to work within their engineering a feasbility studies group, this will act as part of the thermal engineering department managing the feasibility studies of thermal power generation projects within the APAC region.
This role is a technical consulting role, working on concept and feasibility stages of power generation projects within both the gas and coal fired power plant sector.
Ideal candidates would be:
- Willing to relocate permanently to Indonesia
- Have Feasibility Study Experience
- Have worked on conceptual tenders of thermal generation power projects
- EPC Tendering Experience
- Coal or Gas Fired Power Plant Experience
- Utility or Consultancy Background
- Mechanical Engineering Degree
- 10+ Years of Experience
- Have been a Project Manager or Engineering Manager before