Title: Site Manger
Industry: Power Generation
Salary: 150-190K USD per year plus package
My client are a rapidly growing power generation organisation within the APAC region, they are looking to add staff to their EPC division and they are actively looking for a Site Manager to run new projects within the division.
They are an internationally respected business with a good track record in the region and they are looking for talent who can help spearhead their projects.
The role would be based in Indonesia and would be open to family status.
- Site Supervision of the Power Plant Project
- Site Preparation
- Construction and Commissioning of the Plant
- Start Up & Commissioning
- Construction Management
- Team Management - inclusive of management of subcontractors and local workforce
- Experince in Site Managers roles, ideally have delivered 2 or 3 power plant projects in the role
- Combined Cycle or Coal Fired Power Plant project ideally, however thermal power plant projects will be considered
- 15 years of experience minimum
- Must have worked for the EPC Contractor and understand deliery of a project from this scope
- Contractor experience is key
- Degree, Civil or Mechanical
- Must speak, read and write Fluent English
For more information and to apply, please get in touch with jack.turner@JDREnergy.com or at +44 207 448 7241.
Jack specialises in placing people within the Power Generation space. If this role isn’t for you, please feel free to give him a call to discuss other opportunities within the space.