Title: Transmission Planning Engineer
Industry: Utilities / Electrical Engineering
Location: New York
Salary: $90k - $100k
A key client of JDR Energy are expanding their Transmission Planning Division and are looking for experienced planning engineers to join their New York City Office. They are a leading US based Energy supplier who are offering an incredible opportunity to work on the most challenging grid in the world.
- Working within the Interconnection Division where the engineers are expected to think outside the box and make commercial decisions that will open opportunities for new financial benefits in the future.
- Our client want forward thinking, diverse and hardworking team members.
- This position will give you the tools and knowledge to work on more than just Renewable penetration, but the chance to work with Smart Grid Tech, CHP, Battery Storage and other forms of Generation and T&D Planning.
We are not looking for the most experienced Engineers. Our ideal candidates will be open to exploring different techniques, not set in their ways and are looking to start their career within one of the most challenging engineering enviroments in the US!
- 1+ years of experience in a Transmission Planning position.
- Interconnection studies experience is desirable.
- PSS/E or experience with similar software is necessary
For more information and to apply, please get in touch with email@example.com or call 646 813 1982. Jack specialises in placing Electrical Engineering candidates in the Utility space. If this role isn’t for you, please feel free to give her a call to discuss other opportunities within the space.