Title: Transmission Planning Engineer
Industry: Utilities / Electrical Engineering
Location: New Jersey
Salary: $100k - $140k + Bonus / Relocation / Compensation
A key client of JDR Energy are expanding their Transmission Planning Division and are looking for experienced planning engineers to join their New Jersey Office. They are a leading US based Energy supplier who are offering an incredible opportunity to be part of a team that is not only critical for the business form an engineering view, but also are heavily involved in the business development aspect of Engineering.
- Working within the Planning and Interconnection team where the engineers are expected to think outside the box and make commercial decisions that will open opportunities for new financial benefits in the future.
- Our client want forward thinking, diverse and hardworking team members who can use their engineering skills, ability and knowledge to open doors to new aspects of Interconnection that will ultimately generate revenue for the business.
- This position will give you the tools and knowledge to work on more than just Renewable penetration, but the chance to work with Smart Grid Tech, CHP, Battery Storage and other forms of Generation and T&D Planning.
- 2+ years of experience in a Transmission Planning position or a similar engineering position.
- Interconnection studies experience involving renewables is desirable.
- PSS/E or experience with similar software is necessary.
- Good team players are necessary with a strong work ethic.
For more information and to apply, please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org or call 646 813 1982. Jack specialises in placing Electrical Engineering candidates in the Utility space. If this role isn’t for you, please feel free to give her a call to discuss other opportunities within the space.