Title: Principal Consultant
Industry: Power Generation
Location: Malaysia or Indonesia
Salary: 150,000 – 190,000 USD Plus Benefits
Our client is an international consulting and engineering company who serve clients globally within the energy market, they provide local services to the energy industry on a global basis. They provide management consulting and engineering services within the thermal power, renewable energy and T&D sectors.
Our client is one of the largest power consultancies within the globe and they are a leading player in the APAC market place.
They are looking to add two specialised principal power consultants to their team on a permanent basis, living within either Malaysia or Indonesia.
- Preparation and management of power plant conceptual design studies, feasibility studies, lenders engineer and independent engineer projects, and technical due diligence assessments for acquisition of power plants
- Management of EPC tendering projects, negotiations with EPC contractors, IPP bidding projects, PPA negotiations and power project development in general
- Management of various other technical consulting assignments
- Preparation of reports for the clients as required and coordinating the internal report preparation process
- Potential for the role to include business development, proposal preparation and consulting contract negotiation etc.
- Higher professional degree in mechanical or electrical engineering, energy economics, or other field relevant for power sector projects (M.Sc. or B.Sc.)
- Minimum of 10 years of professional experience from power sector
- Fluent in English
- Good skills in report writing
- Good skills in Microsoft Word and Excel computer programs
For more information and to apply, please get in touch with jack.turner@JDREnergy.com or call 0207 448 7241. Jack specialises in placing commercial professionals in the energy space. If this role isn’t for you, please feel free to give him a call to discuss other opportunities within the space.