Title: Electrical Superintendent
Industry: Power Generation
Salary: 0-4500 Euros per month basic salary plus overtime and permanent employment benefits
My client are a leading OEM within the power generation sector and they are a specialist in providing generators and engines to the power industry within Africa. My client are looking for permanent staff to join their service and maintenance team in West Africa.
They are looking for talented individuals within the maintenance and service industry, working on power generation engines and generators to lead the electrical discipline.
If you are looking for a electrical superintendent role with a global multinational business then this could be the opportunity for you.
- Provide Electrical and Automation field service work and perform repairs, overhalls, troubleshooting, upgrading, maintenance and commissioning
- Technical advisory work
- Prepare and organise service and maintenance work
- Carry out field surveys
- Collect and organise timesheets and expense reports afer completion of respective works
- Electrical or Electronics Engineer Graduate / Degree Qualified
- Electrical Knowledge / PLC Automation Knowledge
- Must be able to do basic programming development
- 2/3 years in the Power Generation Industry or O&G Industry
- 3/5 Years practical hands on experience in PLC system, SCADA or HMI system
- Service and Maintenance experience on Engines or Generators
For more information and to apply, please get in touch with jack.turner@JDREnergy.com or call 0207 448 7241. Jack specialises in placing commercial professionals in the energy space. If this role isn’t for you, please feel free to give him a call to discuss other opportunities within the space.