My client is looking for a Development Project Manager to be responsible for ongoing development of solar power generation projects across Australia. This will include; project identification, financial closing and arrangements through to start of construction.
- Overseeing local state and federal permitting process for solar farms
- Manage the preparation and tendering for proposals that are submitted to clients
- Identify possible locations for future projects, taking into consideration suitable solar resource, site characteristics, electrical transmission access
- Oversee the environmental study and permitting process
- Maintain and promote relationships with stakeholders, utilities, regulators etc to support project development
- Develop project budgets
- Work with other departments to support financial analysis and modelling of the project
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a client who is a market leading renewable energy developer. They are UK based but have a significant pipeline of both commercial and utility scale solar PV projects in Australia. All ground mounted.
If you are interested in this opportunity then please send me over your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.