Title: Underground Transmission Engineer
Industry: Utilities / Electrical Engineering
Location: New York
Salary: $90k - $150k
A key client of JDR Energy are expanding their Transmission Engineering Division and are looking for experienced engineers with a background in Underground Line Engineering to join their North East Offices.
- Routing and design of transmission and distribution lines utilizing the Power Line Systems software suite including PLS-CADD, PLS-POLE, and TOWER.
- Structure analysis and loading trees, developing design criteria and specifications for the T&D line design and procurement of materials, project cost estimating, and quality control reviews.
- Will become familiar with industry codes and standards and have experience as the technical lead on projects.
- Will prepare drawings and documentation for construction of transmission line projects.
- Engineer applicants: Bachelor's degree in Civil, or Structural Engineering from an accredited program and an active engineering intern (FE) registration.
- No minimum experience required
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Able to travel 5% of time.
- Ability to work in a team environment, as well as strong analytical and problem solving skills.
For more information and to apply, please get in touch with email@example.com or call 646 813 1982. Jack specialises in placing Electrical Engineering candidates in the Utility space. If this role isn’t for you, please feel free to give her a call to discuss other opportunities within the space.