Permanent | Lead Mechanical Engineer-- Rotating Equipment | United Kingdom | £4000- £4500 per month
My client-- a large Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) company who serve power generation projects for Oil & Gas, Petrochemical and Industrial sectors-- are looking for an experienced Mechanical Engineer to serve as the Lead Technician for Rotating Equipment.
- Frequent travelling to sites worldwide to assist with installation, commissioning and extensive technical assessment.
- Interfacing directly with clients and suppliers, across diverse Engineering disciplines.
- Responsibility for all Rotating Equipment, including troubleshooting of machinery and the correct and proper development of technical reports including data sheets, enquiry requisitions, and purchase orders etc.
- Accredited Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Mechanical Engineering.
- 5+ years of experience in EPC projects.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent organisational and administration skills.
- Professional accreditation (preferred).
- Intermediate computer and software skills (preferred).
If this is a role that sounds like it could be of interest to you, please don’t hesitate to send your CV directly to doug.fisher @ jdrenergy.com