Senior Instrumentation Engineer: I&C|NORWAY|400-500 NORWEGIAN KRONE PER DAY| 6 MONTH CONTRACT
Oil and Gas – Senior instrumentation Engineer
Length of Contract: 6 months
Location: Stavanger, Norway
Sector: Oil and Gas
Permanent/Contract role – Contracting
Project – Worth £47 million
Salary – 400 - 500 Norwegian Krone per hour / £35-45 per hour
Rotation: 28 days on, 28 days off
My client is looking for an experienced senior instrumentation engineer to help with commissioning. The project is expected to complete in Q4 2018 and is estimated to be worth £47 million. Based in Norway, A long standing client is looking at strengthening their Commissioning Team with a senior Instrumentation Engineer coming from an I&C background. You will be working with a team of around 40 contractors with a rotation of 28 days on, 28 days off (12 hour days, 7 days a week).
You will be working across the start-up, commissioning, overseeing testing, tuning, calibrating and troubleshooting of all instrumentation and control systems specifically on Gas Turbines, Engines and Compressors.
- MUST HAVE - 10 years commissioning experience within the oil and gas industry with at least 4 years in a key Commissioning role
- Supervisory potentials.
- Knowledge of commissioning software.
- Ideally have worked for a large company in Norway/Based in Norway
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Good technical knowledge and skills.
- Good Communication skills.
Senior instrumentation Engineer
If this role sounds interesting to you and you fit all the requirements above, Contact me directly on firstname.lastname@example.org for further details with a full CV.