Senior Financial Controller
€75,000 - €100,000 (depending on experience)
We are excited to be representing a major global partner in the Energy sector who are aggressively expanding their Renewable Energy and New Energies team in Europe from Germany. A key role to their expansion is for a Senior Financial Controller to help start up a new division from start.
- Take lead for all Reporting, Forecasting and Planning processes
- Deliver Business Performance reports on P&L, cash-flows, financial positions (net), liquidity planning, etc.
- Responsible for leading all projects and Planning and Reporting landscape
- Work closely with other divisions, segments, business units and countries
- Heavy responsibility to act between key senior stakeholders across the business
- Degree in Business/ Business Administration/ Finance or similar field of study
- Background in Controlling/ Accounting
- Wide experience in Finance, ideally with an international scope
- Ability to deal with Senior Stakeholders across different segments and Business Units
- Strong analytical skills and ability to build business models or commercial deals
- Strong team player and highly reliable
- Excellent communication skills
This is an exciting opportunity for a Senior Financial Controller to create a new division with a leader in the global Energy sector which focuses on exciting new Energy Solutions and Renewable Energy.
To find out more information, please contact Karam on +44 207 448 8599/ karam.kang@ mcleanross.com.