€60,000 - €80,000 (depending on experience)
We are excited to be representing a major global partner in the Energy sector who are aggressively expanding their Renewable Energy and New Energies team in Europe from Germany. A key role to their expansion is for a Financial Controller to help start up a new division from start.
- Organise Reports, Forecasting and Planning Processes
- Prepare Business Performance reports for P&L, cash-flow, working capital development
- Deliver accurate and insightful Financial Analysis on reporting, forecasting and planning
- Support projects aligned to Planning and Reporting
- Collaborate with divisions across different business units globally
- Degree in Business/ Business Administration/ Finance or similar field of study
- Relevant work experience in Controlling/ Accounting
- Strong analytical skills and ability to support building business models or commercial deals
- Strong team player and highly reliable
- Excellent communication skills
- Show strong work ethic and ability to develop into a key team member in a fast pace and exciting environment
This is a truly fantastic opportunity for someone with a Business/ Financial background to kick-start their career with a major global business in the Energy sector. You will also be offered the ability to progress and develop in a team which is setting up a new division.
To find out more information, please contact Karam on +44 207 448 8599/ email@example.com.