Rotating Equipment Engineer
Hourly Rate: Competitive
Up to 6-12 Month Project
Oil & Gas
Our client (one of the largest oil and gas operators) is currently looking for a leading rotating mechanical engineer. The professional must have had experience with centrifugal pumps and compressors. The candidate must have delivered maintenance for major machinery.
- The responsibility of Mechanical Rotating equipment in a certain assigned area.
- Giving daily technical support to resolve short term and long term actions.
- Maintenance on major machinery.
- Provide support and input to modifications if necessary.
Provide a 1st point / line of support to the area platform assigned, within the rotating equipment boundaries.
- Meet the client’s targets on uptime and cost. With planning, prioritising, optimising and execution.
- Make sure that work practices / procedures hold expected quality.
- Maintain work order and technical status of system equipment.
- Spare part management and optimisation of mechanical rotating equipment.
- Agree Budgets and have cost management skills.
- Master of Science or similar in Mechanical Engineering, preferably with specialisation turbomachinery or operations/maintenance.
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience from operators or contractors.
- Experience working in multidiscipline teams and handling interfaces.
For further information don’t hesitate to contact James Olsen via: