Commissioning Manager: EC&I|NORWAY|450 NORWEGIAN KRONE PER DAY|
Length of Contract: 12 months
Location: Oslo, Norway
Sector: Oil and Gas
Permanent/Contract role – Contracting
Salary – 450 Norwegian Krone per hour
Rotation: 28 days on, 28 days off
My client is looking for a Commissioning Manager to join their team on a 12 month contract.
You will be expected to manage a large team of highly experienced and competent commissioning personnel who manage and facilitate commissioning teams, materials, tools, plant and equipment. We execute established ‘best practice’ commissioning working practices, procedures and systems, supporting projects both onshore and offshore. The commissioning function responsibilities include; input into design ensuring implementation of commissioning best practice and development of optimum, sequenced build philosophies in support of schedule and cost reduction Management and execution of offshore hook up of new facilities and extensive offshore modification work scopes (Brownfield).
MUST HAVE ALL THE BELOW:
- Have worked for an international based company in Scandinavia in the last 1-2 years
- Have over 5+ years commissioning experience
- Proven management experience in commissioning
- Broad commissioning and start up expertise coupled with significant project management practice from conceptual phases / FEED to Commissioning and Handover
- Experience in Commissioning Completions Management Systems (CCMS)
- Detailed understanding of modern planning systems and their use in the execution of commissioning activities and durations as well as project work scopes
- Have Operator experience
If this role sounds interesting to you and you fit ALL the requirements above, for further details please email over your up to date CV.