JDR Energy are currently supporting the commissioning of a Combined Cycle Power plant based in the Middle East. This job will involve extensive travel, long hours and shift work. (Travel, food and accommodation included).
To support this project we are looking for highly experienced Project Planners with previous experience working on Combined Cycle Power plants and previous experience working in the Middle East.
Experience / Requirements:
- Previous experience on Combined Cycle power plants
- 5+ Years experience working as a Project Planner
- Strong Interpersonal Skills
- Previous Experience working in the Middle East may be preffered
- Supports project teams and scheduling personnel efforts towards the development of the project plans and translating the project plans into project schedules
- Leads, develops and provides analysis of project schedules (includes, as applicable, CPM software implementation, time impact and delay analysis, and review of periodic schedule updates)
- Ensures the creditability of the information contained in the schedule
- Monitors and updates schedule progress toward achieving the desired project completion date and informing management team of changes to schedule outcome.
- Analyzes the effects to the critical path activities; identifies changes to the project that affect the schedule, and develops the recovery schedules and alternate courses of action.
We offer a competitive Salary / Hourly Rate, no relocation is required for this position as it is a contract position.