Title: Key Account Manager – Broker/Partners
Industry: Power & Gas
Location: Germany – Home Based
Salary: €65,000 + €15,000 Bonus
JD Ross Energy are currently partnered with a Global energy group who are one of the largest oil and gas companies and also a large player in low-carbon energies. We are currently working with one of their subsidiaries who are a power and gas supplier to industrial and commercial enterprises along with municipal utilities. Due to substantial growth within the business, they are now looking to expand their commercial offering further by recruiting two Key Account Managers who will focus on acquiring and building new potential partnerships to enhance their SME portfolio.
We are looking for someone that has previous experience in identifying, developing and managing new partnerships to drive new business to the group. Furthermore you will;
- Conduct regular personal visits to partners
- Design and implement continuous engagement and acquisition strategies through effective and documented account planning
- Ensure that all marketing campaigns are planned and executed smoothly and effectively together with the marketing team, and that their results are regularly monitored to further enhance future campaigns.
- Ensure that partners are aware of the high standards required by the business (ethical standards, compliance and quality standards) and that they work accordingly.
- 2 years of experience in new business development within a business-to-business environment
- Proven success in acquiring and developing long-term relationships with sales partners
- Understanding of sales and marketing processes
- Interpersonal skills, negotiating skills, assertiveness, ability to perform under stress, high level of dedication
- Ability to work independently and autonomously
- Flexibility and high level of self-motivation
For more information and to apply, please get in touch with email@example.com or call 0044 (0) 207 448 7230. Aimee specialises in placing commercial professionals in the distributed energy space. If this role isn’t for you, please feel free to give her a call to discuss other opportunities within the space.