Service Delivery Manager
£40,000 - £55,000 D.O.E
Our Client are the UK market leader in the digital customer platform space for B2B utility suppliers. Their SaaS Company is growing rapidly and beginning to offer services across all areas of the utilities retail market. However, the ambitions doesn’t stop there: they plan to expand in to other market territories and help more energy retailers embrace digital service provision. To support our client’s growth, they are now looking for a Service Delivery Manager to act as the crucial intermediately between the customer and the development team.
Key Responsibilities include
- Managing risks, issues, dependencies log along a project time line.
- Coordination and testing of new functionality contained in new releases.
- Regular meetings with the customer including days on site at customer premises.
- Capturing requirements from customers for bespoke developments and new ideas and working with the technical team to convert requirements to specification.
- Working with technical team and management to prioritise developments into sprints.
- Coordinating and communicating the release of new developments to the customer.
- Working with our Sales team to ensure we retain holistic views of our clients’ needs.
- Identifying opportunities for account growth and development.
Your skills should include:
- Project Management (PRINCE 2, AGILE).
- Knowledge of utilities sector.
- Software test management.
- Good client communication skills.
- Principles of software design, development, and testing.
- Experience of working with or for large corporates.
For more information and to apply, please send in your CV into joshua.mulvihill@mcleanross .com or call in to hear more about this exciting opportunity on 0207 448 43 01