Title: Solar Project Developer
Industry: Renewable Energy
Salary: 35K+ Euros per year
My client is a rapidly growing solar developer based in the Netherlands, they are active in both the ground mount and rooftop solar sector working on projects ranging from 2MW up to 65MW.
They are actively looking for someone to join their team due to the growth within their business. This role is a permanent role within their organisation. They are actively involved in the development, financing, installation and management of Solar PV projects.
They want someone to join the land acquistion part of the business, you would be involved in finding new commericially viable solar sites.
- Identifying new solar sites, therefore finding locations for ground or rooftop solar farms
- Land acquisition
- Closing agreements with land and roof owners
- Supervision of the development process, from concept to realization
- Involved in zoning plans
- Interraction with other internal business units to develop the project
- Managing stakeholders
- 3+ years of experience working on identifying renewable sites. Perferably solar sites, however also would look at wind experience
- Ideally solar PV development experience, either ground or rooftop
- Must be able to find new locations and conclude contracts
- Understanding of environmental permitting
- Large network in the Netherlands where you can generate leads
- Must be able to speak Dutch and English
For more information and to apply, please get in touch with jack.turner@JDREnergy.com or call 0207 448 7241. Jack specialises in placing professionals in the solar energy space. If this role isn’t for you, please feel free to give him a call to discuss other opportunities within the space.