Title: Interconnection Manager
Industry: Solar PV
My client are a major solar PV developer who operate on a international basis, they are actively working on within the global market and they are looking for people to work within their Netherlands office.
My client are looking for a Grid Connections Manager to ensure that projects are delivered in a timely and cost effective manner and to make sure that the connection is managed correctly throughout the plants lifetime.
- To provide technical assistance during project development and ensure the factors influencing and influenced by the grid connection are considered.
- To manage and be responsible for the process of grid applications ensuring they are submitted in a timely manner and progress through the DNO/TSO processes without delay.
- To maintain relationships with ICPs to drive performance and ensure they deliver their services to the company standards
- To be responsible for “grid intelligence” and also implementation of new connection methods arising from DNO policy changes and changing industry standards.
- To develop standardised arrangements for grid connections that reduce installation time and cost whilst maintaining or improving plant
- Support the delivery of projects by providing grid expertise to the project managers
- throughout the project lifecycle and on-site support
- Support the operation and maintenance of the plants by providing grid expertise to the Asset
- Manager O&M team managers throughout the life of the plant
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with the DNO design and delivery teams ensuring the company projects progressing smoothly through the project lifecycle
- Experience in a similar role for a minimum of 5 years
- Experience with the end to end DNO / ICP process for generator connections
- Commercially astute
- Good network of contacts across the DNO and ICP environment
- Established relationships with DNOs
- Previous experience in the design and construction of a solar PV Plant
For more information and to apply, please get in touch with jack.turner@JDREnergy.com or call 0207 448 7241. Jack specialises in placing renewable professionals in the energy space. If this role isn’t for you, please feel free to give him a call to discuss other opportunities within the space.