Title: Project Developer
Salary: 0-70K Euros per year
I am currently working for a major utility who are based in the Netherlands who are looking for a Solar Project Developer to join their renewable energy team. They are looking for someone who can help the business grow in the solar sector, creating opportunities within solar project development.
This is an opportunity to work for one of the leading energy companies globally and also to get involved in a growing team within the Netherlands, which in turn should offer individual career development opportunities.
- You would be developing new business activites, from the start of the project concept through to the actual realization of the solar pv project
- You would be working with the project team to develop the project properly
- Creating project plans
- Looking at market development and keeping up to speed with new regulation
- Stake holder management both internally and externally
- Full lifecycle solar pv project development
- Looking for someone who has experience in the solar pv industry
- Solar project development experience
- Must speak Dutch and English fluently
- Must write Dutch and English fluently
- Must understand how to structurally set up solar pv projects
- Understand the legislation and government rules to actually realise these projects
For more information and to apply, please get in touch with jack.turner@JDRossEnergy.com or call 0207 448 7241. Jack specialises in placing renewable professionals in the energy space. If this role isn’t for you, please feel free to give him a call to discuss other opportunities within the space.