Transformation Manager| Midlands| Salary Negotiable
One of the UK leaders in the Utilities sector are looking for two Transformation Managers to join their team. This is a great opportunity to join one of the big 6 energy suppliers in the UK market. There is the possibility of flexibility for where this candidate want to work as there and three locations this company is situated. This Transformation Manager would be working out of the Midlands.
What the role will involve
As the new Transformation Manager you will be joining a small team that partners with the stakeholders and will be an integral part or the future development of the company through the Transformation knowledge that you will provide.
What we are looking for
- Have a knowledgeable background in the utility industry
- Has experience with another Utility company in Strategy or Transformation
- In-depth industry or consulting background with knowledge of Analysing the energy data
- Experience with Strategy or business development
- A great understanding of the Utility and/or corporate retail business models to help drive the business forward
- A great track history of communication skills shown towards senior management and creating a great partnership with stakeholders
If you choose to apply not only will you be given a great opportunity to establish yourself in in a strong minded company with a great support structure but you will be given a very competitive salary and the training needed to reach your long term goals. Please apply below and help us shape the future of this fantastic organisation.