Title: Head of Sales
Industry: Energy Tech
Location: North West
JD Ross Energy are currently working with an energy technology start-up who use artificial intelligence to procure and trade energy on behalf of their global client base. They are currently looking for a Head of Sales to join them on their journey of growth so, if you are looking to work for a fast paced startup who is shaping the future of the energy industry then get in touch
As the Head of Sales, you will have the overall responsibility of all commercial team. Your first priority will be to set the sales strategy for the startup and roll out this strategy along with creating the division by hiring excellent sales professionals to execute the overall strategy. You will be ensuring consistent, profitable growth in sales revenues by identifying objectives, strategies and action plans to improve short and long-term sales. Furthermore;
- Establishing and building relationships with our customers and attending regular meetings
- To proactively manage the renewal process
- Create, grow and manage the Commercial Development team and the field sales team
- To ensure consistent, profitable growth in sales revenues through positive planning and deployment.
- Identifying objectives, strategies and action plans to improve short and long-term sales.
- Identify new technologies / opportunities and potential new business.
- Gather market insights and produce feedback reports
- Diligent and organised, you present your information clearly and can work to tight deadlines
- Due to the nature of the business, whilst we are looking for a natural leader it’s also important that this person is hands on so, having worked in a startup environment previously is essential.
- You will have proven experience of growing and managing a successful sales team.
- Passionate about technology and how this can disrupt the energy industry.
- Ability to summarise information articulately and present quantitative information clearly
- Pro-active, International outlook, Compassionate, Creative.
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills.
For more information and to apply, please get in touch with email@example.com or call +44 (0) 207 448 7230. Aimee specialises in placing commercial professionals in the distributed energy, renewables and utilities space. If this role isn’t for you, please feel free to give her a call to discuss other opportunities within the space.