Technical Engineer – Energy Storage
We are partnered with a global Renewable Energy Solution provider within their Energy Storage division in Europe. Due to rapid growth plans, they are seeking a Technical Engineer to work alongside the Customer and Sales team in Germany across DACH regions.
Within this role you will:
- Support and advise customers on their home Energy Storage systems
- Commission and Repair Energy Storage Systems
- Work with the Customers to provide a high level service
- Prepare and Develop plans tailored to the Customer’s requirements
- Work alongside the Engineering and Manufacturing teams to help design changes and improve product quality
Ideally you will:
- Strong experience within Energy Storage field, particularly across Installation and Commissioning
- Several years’ experience within Solar or Energy Storage
- Excellent Customer-handling experience
- Be able to travel across DACH regions for work purposes
- Electrical Engineering background, or similar qualifications
- Experience with installing onto the Grid and making the connection to the Grid
- Fluent in German and English
This is an exciting opportunity to join a Global company who will be developing new business and project opportunities throughout Europe in an emerging and buoyant market.
For more information, please contact men email@example.com/ +442074488599.