Product Development Manager – Permanent - Europe
My client, a major Gas & Steam Turbine OEM in the Power Generation sector, is currently looking for a Product Development Manager for a permanent role based in one of their European offices.
- Develop the Aftersales business for their European OOEM Gas Turbines function
- The focal point to provide end to end solutions to customers
- Commercial focus and execute strategy to bring on new OOEM business
- Technical Support to the tendering and business development teams.
- Integral position working in close collaboration with engineering, field service, project management, tendering & commercial teams as well as subsidiary teams in the region.
- Minimum qualification; Engineering Degree.
- Power Generation specific experience on Large Frame gas turbines from design through to commissioning absolutely essential.
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience on design, operation, repair, service, installation, Combustion tuning and commissioning of Gas & Steam Turbines
- Prior experience working for an OEM a must.
- Extensive knowledge of turbines and combined cycle projects.
- Management experience mandatory.
- Willingness to travel.
- English Language; Written and Oral.
- Located in one of the European offices – options available.
- 8% Pension
- Life Insurance
- Annual Salary Review
- Private health care
If this could be of interest, please email your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and do feel free to pass on my details if not, but you know someone else.