We are working with a highly reputable Global Energy Service team who are seeking a Project Engineer to join their Engineering team. Within this role you will work on complex technical duties and support business activities. The technologies you will focus on will be across CHP, Biomass, Refrigeration, HVAC, Boilers.
Within this role, you will:
- Assist in the trial and development of new products and technology
- Work on Feasibility Studies (Analysing Data Report Preparation/ Conceptual Design)
- Be involved in technical Front End Scheme Design
- Assist with Project Implementation (Retail and C&I)
- Be involved in Project Development (Bids/ Sales/ Preparing Proposals)
- Engage in Business Development activities
- Engineering Degree or equivalent
- Detailed Design experience across CHP/ Boilers/ Biomass/ EfW/ etc.
- Experience within Development stages of Energy projects
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
This is an exciting opportunity to join a thriving and dynamic team in the Energy sector and work on major projects across the UK.
For more info – 0207 448 8599/ firstname.lastname@example.org.