Senior Energy Policy Analyst
£35,000 - £40,000
Plus Excellent Benefits
Our client are on the search for a “Senior Energy Policy Analyst ” who will be responsible for progressing Balance and Settlement Code (BSC) changes through the BSC change process. Based out of offices in Central London, the successful candidate will assess and research changes to the BSC and present findings through a series of reports and presentations.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Research, assess and progress BSC Changes (Modifications, Change Proposals and Issues) in line with agreed processes and quality standards.
- Provide specialist advice and support internally and externally on the BSC change processes and on assigned BSC changes.
- Produce and present reports for Workgroups, Panel Committees and Ofgem setting out the case for changes to be made or rejected.
- Lead and deliver the progression plans so that changes are completed effectively, efficiently and in accordance with the agreed process and to the required quality standards.
Key Skills Include:
- Be able to present large amounts of complex information in a simple, clear and concise manner.
- Acquire proficient knowledge of the roles of the BSC Panel, Panel Committees, Ofgem and Modification workgroups, including their powers, responsibilities and operating procedures.
- Develop a broad understanding of the BSC arrangements and become an expert on certain areas of the BSC based on changes progressed.
- Acquire proficient knowledge of the roles and responsibilities of BSC Agents, BSC Parties and their agents.
For more information and to apply, please send in your CV into joshua.mulvihill@jdrossenergy .com or call in to hear more about this exciting opportunity on 0207 448 43 01