Head of Industry Operations
South East & London
Plus Excellent Benefits
JD Ross are proud to have partnered with a true known leader in the energy sector that offer a range of services from Green Energy to Commercial Energy Solutions. Our client is now seeking an experienced Head of Industry Operations to head up the Billings, Collections and Settlements teams. The successful candidate will drive performance, improve company processes and improve the collections strategy from project design all the way through to implementation.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Manage and be accountable for all processes within Billing, Payments, Collections and Debt
- Improve billing accuracy and financial performance along with other areas of the Operation including Metering and Registrations
- Plan and control change, process effectiveness and manage quality assurance programs.
- Research into new technologies and methods of efficiency
- Setting and reviewing budgets and managing cost.
Key Skills Include:
- Must have at least 3 years' experience Leading an Operation in the Energy industry with expertise in Billing and Collections/Credit
- Must be a strategic thinker in order to improve the collections strategy as well as re-engineering inefficient company processes and team shapes
- Excellent stakeholder management skills to work with Senior Stakeholders and also manage 3rd party relationships
- Must have experience in Operational Management and be able to deal with change
- Strong problem solver not afraid of hard work and reporting
For more information and to apply, please send in your CV into joshua.mulvihill@jdrossenergy .com or call in to hear more about this exciting opportunity on 0207 448 43 01