JD Ross Energy are proud to have strategically partnered with an innovative independent supplier whose goal is to make energy fairer for all of their energy customers. This aim is achieved by reinvesting their profit portfolio back into the communities and customers they supply. After a successful period of growth, our client are now looking for a Industry Pricing Analyst who is passionate about building a more sustainable future for everyone.T.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Develop new pricing models for NHH customers to improve robustness of existing models.
- Provide Finance with monthly tariff cost assumptions for electricity and gas.
- Forecast non-energy costs, associated risk and margin sensitivity to different outcomes.
- Build HH pricing models for domestic HH settlement.
- Create and deliver long term pricing strategies
Key Skills Include:
- Prior experience and knowledge of electricity and gas retail pricing.
- Understanding of energy risk management and modelling.
- Experience of electricity market NHH settlement and of multi-rate tariffs in particular.
- Experience of market and operational risks associated with energy pricing and trading.
- Experience developing and implementing a high level of controls into operational tools.
- Strong mathematical background
- Advanced in Excel, sql and vba essential.
For more information and to apply, please send in your CV into joshua.mulvihill@jdrossenergy .com or call in to hear more about this exciting opportunity on 0207 448 43 01