Title: Technical Development Manager
My client are a major energy generation company who own and operate numerous different types of energy assets. They are currently looking for someone to join their Solar team in the Netherlands to assist with technical business development activities.
This team is focused on developing utility scale ground solar assets within solar pv and is mainly focused in the Netherlands. However they do have plans to expand into other European regions.
This role would work closely with development engineers within the team and provide assistant on project feasibility as well as giving technical advice on the project.
- Working on solar site studies
- Looking at solar PV layouts of sites, providing prelimiary studies
- Giving advice on commercial vs technical optimisation of such layouts
- Looking at grid capacity assesments
- Calculating yield capacity and yield analysis
- Developing technical solutions
- Representing the company when you are speaking to local authorities and locals when discussing permit requests
- Preparing scope of work for the project
- Looking at EPC tender
- Monitoring EPC activities
- University Degree, business or engineering
- 5-10 years of experience in solar PV
- Network of EPC companies and developers
- Fluent in English, Dutch would be prefered
- Must be prepared to travel
For more information and to apply, please get in touch with jack.turner@JDRossEnergy.com or call 0207 448 7241. Jack specialises in placing renewable professionals in the energy space. If this role isn’t for you, please feel free to give him a call to discuss other opportunities within the space.