Title: EPC Manager
Industry: Solar PV
Salary: 0-60K Euros per year
I am currently working for a major international solar pv development company based are based in the Netherlands, my client is building out their team in the Netherlands and they are looking for people who can come into the business on a long term basis and help with their expansion into the region.
My client are looking for someone who can manage the construction, commissioning and understand the engineering of the EPC projects as the are realised. Candidates would need to have done the EPC of a Solar project before.
My client are an ambitious, rapidly expanding business who offer a wealth of long term opportunties for their staff.
This role is a permanent role within the business.
- Project Management of Solar PV ground mount projects
- EPC of solar pv projects
- Understanding the engineering of EPC projects and then actually realising these during the construction and installation phases
- EPC of large scale solar projects
- 5 Years experience
- Project Management Experience
- Solar PV EPC experinece
- Understanding of engineering
- Degree qualified / higher education
- Solar PV experience
For more information and to apply, please get in touch with jack.turner@JDRossEnergy.com or call 0207 448 7241. Jack specialises in placing renewable professionals in the energy space. If this role isn’t for you, please feel free to give him a call to discuss other opportunities within the space.