Utilities Pricing Manager
Plus Excellent Benefits
Our Client are a first-class Energy supplier based in the North West of the U.K who are now looking for a Pricing Manager within their Energy Operations department. This team purchases gas and electricity to match the energy of their customers use each day. They are a key part of the commercial operations as not only are they responsible for purchasing energy requirements, they are also responsible in ensuring the energy they sell to customers is competitively priced and recovers costs. The successful candidate must have a strategic focus as to deliver on long term pricing strategies.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Energy procurement activities including demand forecasting, risk management and, service delivery.
- Creating and delivering the long term B2B and B2C energy pricing strategies.
- Managing the price position for all channels, making recommendations that support core business objective.
- Develop and track performance against KPIs (financial, forecasting and pricing).
Key Skills Required:
- Educated to degree standard in a related field.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel – use of complex formula and functions.
- Experience in analytical monitoring, modelling and forecasting and have a keen interest in product strategy and development.
- Demonstrates that they are able to lead, motivate, and develop a focused and committed team, and maximise performance, increase retention through training and professional development of team members.
For more information and to apply, please send in your CV into joshua.mulvihill@jdrossenergy .com or call in to hear more about this exciting opportunity on 0207 448 43 01