Mechanical Engineer - Owners Engineer – Permanent – Saudi Arabia
My client, an Owners Engineer operating in the Power Generation sector, is currently looking for an experienced Mechanical Engineer to work on a Thermal Solar Power Plant in Saudi Arabia. Prior experience working on Combined Cycle Power Plants is ESSENTIAL, CSP or Thermal Solar desirable. This is a 13 week on 2 week off rotation and Lead Role.
• Lead the Mechanical scope of work for the Owners Engineer through construction and commissioning on the Combined Cycle section of the plant
- 10+ years’ experience
- Mechanical Engineering background
- Degree Qualified Mandatory - Mechanical preferred
- Prior experience working on Combined Cycle Power Plants is essential
- Previously worked for an Owners Engineer preferred
- Relevant construction experience
- Wider plant scope knowledge a plus
- English essential
- 13 weeks on 2 weeks off rotation
- All accommodation and transport paid for
- Negotiable tax free monthly salary
- Saudi based
If this could be of interest, please email your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and do feel free to pass on my details.