Currently looking for a Installation Client Rep based in Belgium. Previous OSS Installation experience is Essential.
• Technical education, equivalent to German "Meister" or "Techniker", alternative verifiable specialist.
• Proven long term work experience as a client representative - preferably three German offshore projects in the relevant field of activity (WTG, FOU, OSS and / or IAG), with an explicit focus on HSE and / or QA / QC.
• DNV GL Standard and Rules for offshore windfarms.
• Knowledge of maritime sector
Experience in supervision and self-assured manner
• Knowledge in MS Office
Able to write and communicate fluently in the UK (additional German knowledge is favored)
The personnel working as a Client Representative for OSS must be in possession of the following additional qualifications:
For the installation phase (onboard installation vessel, tug or other vessel, to be defined by the employer):
• Experience as CR onboard a heavy lift vessel for offshore substation installation.
• Experience of overseeing grouting operations.
• HSE experience for the aforementioned works
To discuss this role in more depth send me your updated CV on email@example.com or call my DL+44(0)207 448 4305