Title: Development Manager
Industry: Solar PV
My client are looking for a project development manager for their business in Bangladesh. They are a major global solar project developer who are looking for someone to manage their operations in the country and work with their projects and clients.
This role has the opportnity to grow as the business develops in the country. My client are looking for someone who are entreprenurial and who can work autonomously.
- Looking after the solar PV development activities within the country
- Developing projects within Bangladesh
- Looking at large scale solar opportunities, 50-600 MW project sizes
- Supporting clients and projects in the region
- Being the company representative in country and dealing with any issues that arise
- Need to have at least 3 years of development experience
- Large scale solar pv project experience - projects above 50 MW would be ideal
- Understanding of the local Bangladesh market and how it works
- In country experience on the ground
- Be willing to be based full time in Bangladesh
For more information and to apply, please get in touch with jack.turner@JDRossEnergy.com or call 0207 448 7241. Jack specialises in placing renewable professionals in the energy space. If this role isn’t for you, please feel free to give him a call to discuss other opportunities within the space