Head of Engineering (Design)
Up to £80,000
One of our clients are now seeking a Head of Design to work in their Energy division. This is a truly outstanding opportunity to play a key role in one of Europe’s leading Energy companies as they continue to grow due to winning major projects across the UK.
Within this role you will:
- Lead and be accountable for project design governance and the design budget for each project.
- Manage the delivery of the design for a portfolio of Mechanical, Electrical and Civil projects through a diverse team (internal and external Engineers).
- Provide effective M&E and Civil Design Management, enabling continual improvement and successful outcomes for all projects.
- Manage the design teams to ensure all technical aspects between the clients and contractors, ensuring the compliance of all parties.
- Manage the timely production of built drawings and O&M manuals through the wider Project Deliver Team.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with project sponsors and other key stakeholders (external and internal).
- Take lead design projects ensuring that planned/agreed work is completed and that project schedules, quality, cost objectives and deadlines are achieved.
Requirements for this position:
- CSCS Project Manager Card
- Degree level required in Mechanically based discipline
- Engineering / Civil experience
- Experience of managing a diverse team of varying capabilities of designers for a portfolio of multi-million pound M&E/Civil Projects
- Extensive Design Management Experience
- Mechanical / Electrical Engineering and/or Civil Engineering
To speak in further detail about this position, please contact Karam Kang on 0207 448 8599/ email@example.com