JD Ross Energy are actively working with a main developer on a number of roles based in the Benelux region.
We are currently looking for a project manager to work on a large substation build in Belgium.
As a Project Manager you will be responsible for the design of the transmission system for wind farm grid access infrastructure,and the technical coordination of the onshore civil works and offshore platform works.
- Executing the project scope in line with the Target Agreement (e.g. cost, time, functionality).
- Lead and motivate the Transmission System Project Team for successful project delivery.
- Coordinate with the Onshore and Offshore Project Team to ensure a consistent technical solution delivery.
- Understand the contract and pursue opportunities to facilitate change, increase revenue and reduce / mitigate risks to improve financial performance.
- Ensure regular risk & opportunity review are conducted with the project team.
- Monitor and control third parties to deliver services to meet the contract requirements.
- The design of the system and the entire scope of engineering supplies and services
- Cost, programme and risk management of the transmission system technical solution
- Scope management and design change control
- Responsible for work package allocation for the Sub PM Primary, Sub PM Secondary, System Studies Engineer and the Design Manager
To discuss this role in more depth send me your updated CV at firstname.lastname@example.org or call my DL +44(0)207 448 7240