Energy Engineer/ Energy Consultant
Energy Efficiency/ Energy Solutions – Retail and Commercial sector
We are working with a global Energy Services company who are continuing to expand their Energy Solutions team, focusing on delivering tailored and innovative solutions to their clients. This specific team focuses on providing these solutions to clients in Commercial and Retail sectors across Europe.
Within this role, you will:
- Support the Account Team in developing leads into sales and opportunities
- Provide Training and Consulting on Energy Efficiency products in the Bid Process
- Support the Bid team and help set up the central function
- Provide Technical and Financial details for project proposals, having worked closely with the Client to establish key requirements
- Work with your Central team to provide technical details during contract negotiation
- Show a pro-active attitude in day to day role
The ideal candidate will have an Engineering background with knowledge of the Energy Efficiency sector. Also, will have worked in a similar role, such as Energy Engineer, Energy Manager, Energy Consultant, etc.
This is an exciting opportunity for somebody seeking a role which offers personal development in a market leading team, working in a Global business.
For more info, please contact Karam on email@example.com/ +4420 7448 8599.