Up to £55,000 + benefits + bonus
UK - Heat/ District Energy Market
I am working with a leading Energy company who are expanding their Services division which focus on Energy technologies/ markets. This specific team works in the Heat/ Decentralised sector and have exciting growth plans over 2018-2019. Within these growth plans, they are now seeking a Project Development Manager to lead on Commercial activities with target Private Sector clients.
- Identify opportunities, manage client relationships and lead bid and development teams;
- Be the main client interface, leading contract negotiations to contract close;
- Manage supporting teams to ensure that bids are delivered on time;
- Identify new opportunities Heat Network/ District Heating contracts;
- Bring client and market intelligence to all bids in this sector;
- Direct responsibility for ensuring major or complex bids successfully transition from initial bid to contract signature stage;
- Manage the client relationship throughout the bid and negotiation process.
The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of Heat/ District Heating markets in the UK. Also, show a driven and ambitious attitude in all undertakings.
To discuss this role further, please contact Karam Kang – 0207 448 8599/ email@example.com.