Title: Senior Buyer
Industry: Solar / Procurement & Buying
Salary: Negotiable based on experience
My client are a major developer and EPC contractor within the solar industry in the Netherlands. Their business is expanding at present and they are looking to centralise their procurement and buying function within the business.
This person would be responsible for buying activities of materials that would be used for rooftop and ground mounted solar PV projects.
Candidates do not need to have Solar experinece but must be from a buying background and be able to agree long term frame work agreements with suppliers.
- Buying materials for Solar PV projects
- Setting up long term frame work agreements with suppliers for solar projects
- Negotiating payment and devliery conditions, getting the best deals for the company
- Planning, costing of materials for projects
- Building long term relationships with suppliers and managing these relationships during projects
- Setting up procurement and buying systems for the business
- 3-8 years of experience working in buying
- Degree qualified
- Proactive natured, must be hands on and be able to be autonomous
- Dutch Speaker is a must
For more information and to apply, please get in touch with jack.turner@JDRossEnergy.com or call 0207 448 7241. Jack specialises in placing renewable professionals in the energy space. If this role isn’t for you, please feel free to give him a call to discuss other opportunities within the space.