Title: Site Manager
Industry: Solar / Procurement & Buying
Salary: Negotiable based on experience
My client are working on Rooftop and Ground Mounted solar PV farm projects within the Netherlands and they are looking for someone who can look after the site management and construction management for their projects.
They are working on the EPC projects of solar pv projects and you would be working on the istallation and commissioning phases of projects.
- Site Management of solar PV projects, rooftop and ground mounted
- Installation of panels and solar components
- Construction management
- Site coordination
- Quality and Safety mangement
- Full coordination of the construction and commission phases of projects
- 10+ years of exeprience in site management
- Ideally solar experience, but could be electrical installation experience in other industries
- Electrical background, hands on experience working with HV electrical systems
- Proactive natured, must be hands on and be able to be autonomous
- Dutch Speaker is a must
For more information and to apply, please get in touch with jack.turner@JDRossEnergy.com or call 0207 448 7241. Jack specialises in placing renewable professionals in the energy space. If this role isn’t for you, please feel free to give him a call to discuss other opportunities within the space.