Title: Maintenance Field Engineer
Salary: Negotiable based on experience
As a Maintenance field engineer you are responsible for the preventive and corrective maintenance of the larger solar installations after delivery and during the lifetime of the installation.
You will handle deviations and faults and perform preventive annual multi-day inspections on solar parks.
Your work area will be the North Holland region for which a company car will be made available to you.
1x Per week you will need to be present at our office. It is a versatile job for ambitious candidates who would like to shape their career with this innovative, fast-growing organization.
- Maintenance of Solar PV parks
- Technical maintenance activities
- Preventative maintenance of solar PV parks
• Candidates with an Electro-technical degree at MBO / HBO level
• Minimum 3 years work experience with an electrical engineer
• Resident in the North Holland region
• A result-oriented, flexible work setting with attention to quality
• Working in an informal atmosphere with short lines of communication appeals to you
For more information and to apply, please get in touch with jack.turner@JDRossEnergy.com or call 0207 448 7241. Jack specialises in placing renewable professionals in the energy space. If this role isn’t for you, please feel free to give him a call to discuss other opportunities within the space.