Title: Solar PV Engineer
Salary: 40-50K Euros per year plus package
My client are a major solar developer in the Netherlands who are looking at building out their ground mounted solar project portfolio in the region. They have a pipeline of projects and they need a solar PV engineer to design their projects for them.
This person would be a permanent employee of the business and work on the design of ground mounted solar projects, working with autocad and PV SYST. This person would be responsible for the overall solar PV plant design.
- Design of grount mount Solar PV parks
- Designing the electrical structures, substations and grid connections
- Detailed design using Autocad and PV SYST
- Working on the design of the full DC part of the plant
- Engineering Degree required
- Minimum 2 years work experience in solar design
- Must speak Dutch
- Autocad experience
- PV SYST experience ideally, PV SOL will also be looked at
For more information and to apply, please get in touch with jack.turner@JDRossEnergy.com or call 0207 448 7241. Jack specialises in placing renewable professionals in the energy space. If this role isn’t for you, please feel free to give him a call to discuss other opportunities within the space.