Project Manager – Equatorial Guinea – Residential
My client, an Oil & Gas Operator based in London and managing assets in North and West Africa, is currently looking for an experienced Project Manager to join their team in Equatorial Guinea. The Project Manager is responsible for interface coordination between Surface Operations and Asset Integrity, Engineering Technical Authority, Business Services Reporting, Project Assurance, Project Execution Planning team, Supply Chain Management, HES, operations, drilling, subsurface and the project teams. The Project Manager is also responsible for developing detailed project execution plans for major capital projects.
- Responsible for modifications & upgrades - Platform extension, cable and pipe laying in shallow and deep waters.
- Work package generation for major capital projects
- Implement, monitor and verify design and engineering work
- Responsible for writing scopes of work for engineering contracting procurement, lease extension framing and acquiring deliverables lists down to the discipline level
- Develop and implement innovative Engineering solutions
- MSc in Engineering or Naval Architecture
- Registered or chartered engineer a plus
- 10 years’ experience in oil and gas facility engineering, fabrication, construction
- Experience in upstream oil and gas industry with contractor or operator
- Languages: Spanish/French/Portuguese are desirable but not essential. English essential.
- Residential in Equatorial
- Competitive family status package
If this could be of interest, please email your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and do feel free to pass on my details.