Project Development Manager
Up to £60,000 + benefits + bonus
UK - Heat/ District Energy Market
I am working with a leading Energy company who are expanding their Services division which focus on Energy technologies/ markets. This specific team works in the Heat/ Decentralised sector and have exciting growth plans over 2018-2019. Within these growth plans, they are now seeking a Project Development Manager to lead on Commercial activities with target Public Sector clients (Local Authorities).
- Support the team to transition into Local Authorities, providing Energy Solutions driven by District Heating opportunities;
- Work with Local Authorities to develop their Projects prior to procurement;
- Use strategic, research and engagement skills to understand Local Authority needs and requirements;
- Develop a winning bid strategy that navigates through complex Local Authority governance and procurement requirements;
- Lead contract negotiations with Local Authorities;
- Lead internal and external teams to deliver technical, commercial and legal outputs to support tender and negotiation phases on specific projects.
The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of Heat/ District Heating markets in the UK. Also, show a driven and ambitious attitude in all undertakings.
To discuss this role further, please contact Karam Kang – 0207 448 8599/ email@example.com.