EHV Engineer – Jointers |Permanent | UK Wide | Competitive
Are you a well experienced engineer who wants to work for a growing ambitious company who have great success in the UK infrastructure and construction?
They deal with both the private and public sector across an array of markets. If you take pride in providing a good service this is the company for you.
As an EHV Engineer with a vast amount of experience you will be reporting to a Project manager and you will be dealing with a wide range of EHV/HV/LV projects within a large geographical area. You must be well organised and able to manage your own workload. In addition you will be responsible for carrying out jointing works and other suitable duties.
Your responsibilities will include:
- The completion and documentation of the electrical jointing works.
- Provide technical support and advice to the relevant teams in assessing jointing solutions and build-ability of the proposed solutions.
- Assist in reviewing and implementing safe systems of work for jointing activities, including risk assessments and method statements and impact/contingency plans.
- Support the development of electrically biased apprentices.
The following qualifications and knowledge:
- Qualified and experienced at jointing XLPe, Paper Insulated and Fluid Filled cables ranging from LV - 400kV.
- An electrical engineering qualification would be advantageous.
- Holder of relevant DNO, NG & SSEN authorisations.
If you believe you are a well-qualified, attentive and efficient engineer, who wants to work on big excited projects all over the UK which involve building, repairing and refurbishments.
To apply please send CV’s to katy.clay@JDRossenergy.com
Alternatively to discuss further please do not hesitate to contact me on 020 7448 8598
My client would like to begin interviews next week so please get in touch now to avoid disappointment.