Job Title: Construction Project Manager
Package: £500 PCM Car allowance, 15% Bonus, Up to 15% Pension, Family Medical Cover, Life insurance
My client, who is a market leader in the renewable industry, is urgently looking for a Construction Project Manager. You will be responsible for the construction of a major wind farm project through the planning and construction stages.
You will be responsible for ensuring the project is delivered safely and efficiently by minimising risk and delivering an excellent performance. This is a tremendous opportunity that will enable you to develop your commercial, technical, and leadership skills, working with an experienced team.
Skill and Requirements
- Experience in leading teams
- Construction project management experience
- Qualified to a degree level or equivalent and Technical Officer qualification
- Experience of offshore construction
- Membership of a project management professional body
- Exceptional communication and excellent commercial acumen
- Capable of solving and understanding multiple technical challenges
- Evidence of successfully managing the HSE and quality performance of contractors
To be considered for this role please send me your updated CV and availability to:
E: Harry.Sanger@JDRossenergy.com Tel: 02074487230