Field Service Engineer| Europe
Are you a Service Engineer experienced on rotating equipment? Interested in a long term opportunity with one of the worlds leading Service Organisations? A long standing client is looking at strengthening their service team with a Field Service Engineer to cover Europe.
You will be responsible for the execution of assigned tasks, including scheduled maintenance, fault analysis service, machine inspection and overhaul.
- Act as the Site Manager, lead and supervise customer personnel, freelancers and field service representatives in the installation, commissioning and maintenance of Steam Turbines
- Direct service representatives to take corrective action for equipment performance problems and troubleshooting activities.
- Work in partnership with the customer and keep them thoroughly informed on the progress, performance, and any potential problems.
Your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- Mechanical Engineering degree or equivalent mechanical apprenticeship and several years’ experience in the field of turbo machinery.
- Previous experience commissioning, overhauling, maintaining and repairing Steam Turbines. Desirable, Dresser Rand, MAN, GE or Siemens steam turbines.
- Excellent command of the English language additional for this role we are seeking someone who is fluent in Dutch or French
- A practical oriented engineer with both supervisory and hands on experience
If this is of interest to you or someone that you know then feel free to contact myself or my team on 0207 448 7253 or via email at email@example.com