Project Manager | London | £50 - 60K
+ a car or car allowance, Pension, Medical insurance 24 days holiday plus bank holidays
Are you a project manager with exceptional organisational skills with high safety standards?
My client provides cable installations, substation and switch house construction, major power infrastructures and decommissioning and installing transformers for major clients in the UK.
As Project Manager, you will be reporting to the Senior Project Manager and will be responsible for leading various projects within the energy sector that include the refurbishment of existing substations and the construction of new primary substations, as well as the installation, diversion and refurbishment of power cable circuits up to 132kV.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring efficiency throughout the construction programme in order to meet all commercial targets. As well as making sure all duties are carried out safely and in accordance the technical and legislative policies and procedures.
- Provide a 2-week planned programme and weekly reporting statistics.
- Understand the meaning and allocation of the CU system.
- Make sure working RAMS are carried out correctly and do by having daily briefings.
- Must be able to prioritise your workload without compromising quality and safety standards.
- Completing daily or weekly safety documents
In this role you will also receive ongoing training and development available in their brand new in-house Training Centre.
If you believe you are an attentive and efficient project manager who can handle multiple programmes, who will also benefit from the extensive training opportunities then this is the perfect role for you.
To apply please send CV’s to katy.clay@JDRossenergy.com
Alternatively to discuss further please do not hesitate to contact me on 020 7448 8598
My client would like to begin interviews next week so please get in touch now to avoid disappointment.